Monday, January 22, 2007

Jewellery Box

After a very hectic past few days, I was very glad to be able to snooze in today :P

It's all very ironic that I have two minds about the year ahead. On one hand I'm like: "Oh no, this year is going to be a very difficult one!!" And on the other hand I'm like: "No, our heavenly Father can not but bless us. He will make sure this year will be even better than last year!"

I know it's a serious case of lag, but usually the implications of a brand new year only hit me a few weeks after New Year's day. Guess I'm trying to make the most of this quickly diminishing summer break before term starts again too, so I am feeling a little bit disappointed that I can't kick back and relax as much as I would like to, with so many things hogging up my to-do list.

Anyway I'm feeling rather fortunate all around. Hair is rebonded, no more fluffy outback styles and for the first time since my childhood, I've even got new everything, clothes, shoes, right down to a smart, new, leather jewellery box from Everbest.

Jewellery Box

The lower compartment can be used for travelling :)
Jewellery Box

With stuff :)
Jewellery Box

I have decided not to use it yet :) Hehe..

Meeting E again tomorrow :P Quite excited hehe :) I'll miss her when she goes back - no one to shop with me!! Oh wells :P

Should be meeting Sol and JL on Fri too. And my aunt wants us to go shopping for abalone and other dried stuff on Wednesday.. So it's going to be another busy, busy week.


- 22 January 2007 4:08pm -

No comments: